Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Chemo 3

25 July
14 July
19 July, Tuesday - I woke with a sore throat and spent the day feeling very sorry for myself. I have no nausea or other symptoms and the constipation is sorted out and that department is functioning like clockwork. So as long as the nausea stays away and the flew/cold blows over I should feel like normal and not like a cancer patient.

20 July, Wednesday - The sore throat is better and I don't feel flew like, so I hope I will feel like a ride a little later. Otherwise I feel no effects of the chemo at this stage.

21 July, Thursday - Still had a little bit of flew like symptoms so I spent most of the day in the office and watched  TDF in the afternoon. Otherwise I feel normal.

22-24 July, Fri-Sun - Nothing really happened out of the normal, except that I eat too much and don't train, so my belly is growing and the big laziness hangs over me. I think Monday will be a good day to change all that.

4 comments:

  1. Bly om te hoor dat die chemo jou nie te veel affekteer nie e dat jy nog kans sien om te gaan ry! :-)
    Sien uit na ons vlg trippie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaco, Nou dat ek die blog-ding verstaan lees ek jou posts en hoef ek nie meer elke keer vir jou te vra hoe dit met jou gaan as ek kantoor toe kom nie. Ek is bly die seer keel is beter. Jy doen great! Ek hoop jy kan Ilette ompraat om Vrydag middag die "Stroll-in-the-veld" ding te doen en vir haar die nuwe paadjies gaan wys. Dis darem net 'awesome' so laat-middag op 'n fiets in die veld. Ek sal my deel Saterdag in Botswana doen. Hou maar duimvas vir my!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kap dit flou ou maat, sien jou volgende jaar op die Freedom

    ReplyDelete
  4. KDT, Marnitz, ek kan nie wag nie...

    ReplyDelete