Most of the stuff I am packing in my boxes are packed. This includes:
- A few elastic bands to keep my maps from flying of my map board
- Some vitamins
- Game sports drink powder
- Happy food - Chips, Salty biscuits and Choclates
- MAPS and narratives
- Dried wors (Beef Jerky)
- New tops for my water bottles
- An old T-shirt that I can throw away when it gets smelly in a few boxes.
- 3xAAA batteries for my petzl head light in about every 4th box
- Wet wipes for hands, face, a**e when showering is not an option or the day becomes long...
I eventually tracked down a chainring boltset and will use the voting holiday to see if I can get my bike as close to finish as possible. I still need to test it on about 2 nice long rides...
So for now I make as if nothing is wrong and carry on regardless. Like my friend André always says: "Put it in the big ring and ftc"