Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Chemo 10

Chemo 11
Chemo 9
6 Sep 2011, Tues - Back in front of the plough, but the day turned out fine. I did not get around to do a cycle, but I got a lot of other chores done!
7 Sep 2011, Wed - We had a restless night with the cats discovering bugs. They then jump on the windowsill and in doing so they trigger the alarm. This actually means that spring has sprung and it is time to get down to some serious cycling to get rid of all this winter fluff around the mid section... I am also tasked with the job of getting the garage cleaned out so that The Pretty One's Daughter can use it to have a 25th birthday party in there. I will post before and after photos. My shoulder is not well, so I will keep an eye on that one as well.
8 Sep 2011, Thu - My baby is turning 23 today. How time flies! I started feeling progressively worse through the day and by 13:00 I was down and out. Fever, no sore throat or any other flew symptoms, just fever. I had a restless night with bouts of heavy sweating and freezing, all while lying under the thick winter duvet.
9 Sep 2011, Fri - I got up feeling a bit better, but it is now 10:30 and I think it is time to hit the couch and snuggle up under a blankie. The garage is only receiving only brain attention for now.
10 Sep 2011, Sat - I had a good rest yesterday and woke up feeling a lot better. In fact, I felt so good I went for a short cycle with The Pretty One. We did about 23km at a very slow pace. The pace was sos slow that She actually rode ahead on all the slight inclines and then turned around on top and came back down to come and fetch me. I was really tired after all that and took a good rest the rest of the day.
11 Sep 2011, Sun - A quiet night and a late snooze later I was suddenly in the dust and dirt of seven years of garage stuff that needed sorting and putting away. It happened so fast I did not even have a chance to take a photo! But a few hours later we had most of the useful stuff packed in crates and the rest bagged and ready for a waste removal effort of sorts. The Pretty One know of a guy with a small truck that does this sort of thing so we will get him to come and remove all the junk. This was a very tiring experience, but fortunately by 13:30 we were just about done and I could retire to the comfort of the lounge and watch some F1. The shoulder is not doing to badly and I can live with it for now. The digestive system seem to be back to normal

No comments:

Post a Comment