- Monday 27 Sep - 1h30min easy riding with The Pretty One
- Tuesday 28 Sep - reminded the body and heart what hard work is all about with 2 sets of (10x20sec Sprint 40sec Rest) 5 minutes easy riding in between the 2 sets.
- Wednesday 29 Sep - 2 x 22min intervals in zone 3 along the railway line.
- Thursday 30 Sep - 10 x 2 min intervals in zone 4 up Oom Ockie's jeep track.
- Friday 1 Oct - REST
- Saturday 2 Oct - 88km 4h42min LSD that I finished off with a 8min and a 23 min interval in zone 3
- Sunday 3 Oct - Me and The Pretty One took the tandem for a 50km easy ride. Stopped at Ludwigs Roses at about 40km and had coke and quiche. What a great way to spend a Sunday morning!
Monday, October 4, 2010
Normality, if normal can be normal, is back and with it the training programme. Normal is mad enough. After the tour of week 4, Saturday was spent driving back and Sunday was a serious recovery day. So the training started slowly.
Posted by Jaco Strydom at 4:16 AM