- Monday 4 Oct - 8x level 4 intervals of 3 mins each. Rest about 2-3 mins in between
- Tuesday - Things got out of hand with stuff and did not ride.
- Wednesday - Rode in the morning with the "Bosbokkies" and did a few sprints and intervals, about 10 minutes worth
- Thursday - Rode the 3-weekly time trial. Managed to ride it in 1h5min Previous timetrial
- Friday - No riding. Went to Parys for the Crater Cruise
- Saturday - Rode the 104km route with Kobie and rode only zone 2 & 3 and really enjoyed it. Finished in a respectable 5h30min.
- Sunday - Rode the 58km route with Kobie on the Tandem. We really had a ball and managd to ride 2h30min. Also just Zone 2&3. Legs lasted all the way in spite of severe heat on Saturday and lots of wind on Sunday
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Let us see how week 6 turned out. This week sees the start of REAL intervals, although it is just a start...
Posted by Jaco Strydom at 9:42 AM