Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Saddle saga Continues

So I tried the wider Spesialized, but alas... I rode for about a hour yesterday afternoon but the butt were complaining. Went back to Carstens and got a softer version of the same width and although in the beginning it did not feel as if it made a difference, it got better towards the end of the next three hours. So I will keep an open mind and see this afternoon how much Time In The Saddle I can fit in...

At least this weekend I will have plenty of TITS as I am going scouting. The plan is to scout the route from Haenertsburg to Ohrigstad. Will keep you posted as and when I have comms. I will have my tracking on so if you want to follow the progress, drop me an email and I will send you the login detail. strydomi@iafrica.com

Must go and do a little bit of work now...

No comments:

Post a Comment