Monday, June 6, 2011

Barberton to Bulembo 4 June 2011

"Saturday morning just before 5 and my bag is packed with fruit, pizza, water and whatever I need for the 50km to Bulembo. Bit tired and having the blues today, not always great getting up on my own but cycling is still great!"




"Will not have much cellphone reception but at least I have the satphone. At about 6 I took a photo of the dark sleeping Barberton.

 (I received my usual sunrise photo!). Cold but riding up the hill quickly got me out some of the clothes. For breafast Steve bought me a chicken Ceasar salad and 2 yoghurts. Fruit and yoghurt is actually what I prefer."

I received this at 13h28 - arriving at Bulembo where Joyce Benade joined me.


GPS fix

Lat: S 25 57' 16''
Long: E 31 7' 26''
Time: 11:30:05 UTC
Date: 04-06-2011
Altitude: 1250 m
Velocity: 0 km/h

Accuracy
Horiz: +/- 8 m
Vert: +/- 32 m

No comments:

Post a Comment